Step One: Rearranged the Federal Workforce
Every task within the Government would require a Management Team. The make-up of these Teams would be left to the discretion of each Team leader (Secretary / Chief of Staff), but the budget of a Team would not exceed $2 Million (average of $1 Million in Salaries and $1 Million in Expenses). Also, it is important to note that Teams would be run and staffed by the people who know first-hand the job they are asked to perform; in other words, Construction Teams would be headed by Engineers and Architects, Agriculture Teams would be headed by Farmers, etc. An Example of a Management Team staff might be:
- Chief of Staff (Head) [$148k]
- Deputy Chief of Staff (second in command) [$133k]
- Executive Personal Assistant (right hand) [$122k]
- Deputy Personal Assistant (right hand to Deputy) [$115k]
- Computer / IT personnel (cybersecurity, digital records of everything) [$110k]
- Communications / Press [$110k]
- Research assistant [$60k]
- Receptionist [$35k]
- Scheduler [$45k]
- Legislative Correspondents [$35k]
- Legislative Counsel (writers of laws, speeches or requests) [$70k]
TOTAL SALARIES = $983,000
Federal Teams will have $1 Million available in a separate account from which to draw money for their expenses. Whatever a Team does not spend would be split evenly among the staff at the end of each year. The Expense Account for Local (100,000 population) TEAMS would not exceed $500,000 (per Team). Also please note:
- Every Federal Employee would have access to Affordable Housing, at $1.20 per square foot.
- These Federal Housing Complexes would be built around a special Community Center, complete with a cafeteria, gym, coffee shop, meeting and work areas (whatever is considered helpful to the effectiveness of our Teams).
- As soon as possible, We would establish a Federal Airline (courtesy of Military and NASA ingenuity), designed to eliminate the cost of Federal employee travel expenses.
- Team members would also have use of the People’s Ground Transportation (ride sharing).
The Inspector General’s position has been eliminated from the budget. If Government fails to deliver what we need, we would do what any private sector business does, and fire the people at the top (or vote them out), and seek a better direction. Think of We the People as the new “Government Inspectors”. (Sorry, you won’t be getting paid for it, because it is, and always has been, your “civic” duty to perform this task).
The key to this entire operation is Communication. Within each Agricultural Team, for instance, would be a Vertical Farm Tech. That Tech needs to be talking to the other 3,300 Vertical Farm Techs spread out in 3,300 Communities across the US., and so it would go for every member of every Team in every Department. Within Our New Communication Department, we would house databases for Health Care, Education, Agriculture, Energy, Housing, Transportation, Banking, even Communication itself, and also for our major businesses, like Construction, Materials, or Waste Management. All useful information (“do this” and “don’t do that”) needs to be accessible in real time in every Community, in order that we grow together. This is the reason we must have a new Department of Communication. Globalism would never work as some top-down dissemination of Control, it must be powered from the individual to the Community to the Nation to the Planet, per the tenets of Democracy. Interconnectedness allows us to remain small at the global level. Stop thinking big. Think small. Big is messy. Small is manageable.
*National Debt would slowly diminish, as we pay off large amounts of it through our National Public Bank, thus reducing the cost of government even further through time.ugh time.